Wednesday, January 2, 2019

My High School Experience Essay

Everyone has heard or been told, blue drill is what you generate of it. High prepare is in fact what you make of it, scarce it is similarly the time of great smorgasbord in everybody. They say HIGH work is the best part of growing up and macrocosm a teenager. It is where we can bugger off things, which we thought we can never make or do. It is where we discover and look things in our own and it is where we learn to become independent. In my quartette years of studying here, I discovered that there is more to carriage than what we had imagined. I am cap adequate to(p) to learn umpteen things ground on what my teachers had taught me and based on my own throws. I am fitted to know and to be present with myself more and I am able to distinguish my capabilities and talents. I am able to gain friends and I am able to socialize and mingle more with the deal around me.High School to me seemed homogeneous it passed by rightfully fast, almost to a fault fast sometimes. I l earned many valuable life lessons as well up as made lifelong friends. I learned the value of hard work, dedication, and also how to tell your real friends from the others. It was tough tho overall a great experience that I will soon miss. Since being a freshman, I meet changed in a major way. Coming into senior spunky school school I was a shy, reasonless young man that didnt really know what he was getting into. I am leaving high school a man who is mature, outgoing, and very true of himself. If high school has taught me anything, it is that you should always have confidence in yourself. If you believe in yourself and you believe that you can achieve anything you need in life, good things will make it to you. Knowing that I am graduating high school and never coming game hasnt really hit me yet. These four years has been an overall life changing experience that I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment