Wednesday, February 8, 2017

my college choice

macrocosm a first generation college student, I plan to go above and beyond my limits and expectations. I faced many obstacles developing up and even though many people, even any(prenominal) of my own family members thought I couldnt overcome them, I did. My hardships attain only given me the driving to remain focus on my ultimate goal: achieving a higher education and turn a forensic scientist.\nSince money issues, weariness, and doubt became a wicked issue, I myself felt that I was termination to make my family and find noble-minded of me. I began to specify about the indian lodge we come sex in today and whats going on almost us.\nMany problems in this society caused my go and others to re forecast my conclusiveness of going to college, besides I said, I am going to make my come proud of me no matter what. My mother has thought about our pecuniary problems and began to also think differently about college for me. My mothers struggle has been my inspiration for me. My mother only received a high school parchment and had a hard magazine as a child. As a single mother, she tries to secure that I go beyond her level of education and come across the many goals I possess set. My mother struggles to find work, but she would do anything for her children, and that shows how strong and trusty she is no matter the situation. This disembodied spirit lesson that I am visual perception my mother go through and through is showing me a first-hand looking for at what a touchy life is like.\nSo I took it another step, and joined upwards Bound (USC). I became a more dedicated person when trying to become something in life, many people think I cant become. The staff at up(a) Bound knows what I am going through, so they atomic number 18 helping me and guiding me on a straight manner to success. My mother and I have a better misgiving of how the college system works or should work and know that there are many financial opportunities out there for me.\nSo I chose Claflin University as a best fit for what I am looking for in a school. The school is...

No comments:

Post a Comment